Getting Started

Who can use our services?

Our services are available to anyone who needs support.  We generally support University of California departments or any organization hosting an event on or near the UC Berkeley campus.

Where do we provide services?

We typically provide support on or near the UC Berkeley campus.  We can also provide support in the Greater Bay Area.

Are there charges associated with our services?

Berkeley AV is a campus recharge organization and we do charge for all of the services we provide.  You can review our rates for our most common service with our Quick Rates page.

We provide discounted rates to UC organizations and affiliates.

Can I reserve equipment without BAV staff support?

No.  Our equipment is available when our staff is also supporting the event.

How do I request services?

You may use our online form to request services or get a quotation.